Thanks for shopping at All Things Bubs. We understand that it can be tricky when you’re shopping online and can’t physically touch the garments, so if you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase then we’re here to help.
Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement on SALE items if you change your mind. This includes a change of mind with regards to colour, size and fit.
You will be issued a voucher credit note for returns that match the following scenarios:
- If you would like to order a different size then you have 14 calendar days from the date your order was shipped and we will issue you a store credit in the form of an online voucher.
- If you are simply not happy with your order then you have 14 calendar days from the date your order was shipped and we will issue you a store credit in the form of an online voucher.
NO RETURN’S ON CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT SIZING FOR SALE ITEMS.
All Things Bubs will not pay for return shipping costs.
We cannot be liable for any return item’s that weren’t sent via ‘Registered Post’ so we highly recommend that you use registered post and keep a copy of your tracking details.
Items must be unworn and in their original condition and packaging. There must be no sign of wear and tear.
Complete this form and include this along with your tax invoice and post to:
All Things Bubs
19 Wisconsin St
N.B. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY FINAL SALE ITEMS BECAUSE THESE ARE REDUCED TO CLEAR
We do not accept exchanges but we can issue you with an online voucher for store credit so you can purchase any size or item you like.
Online Voucher for Store Credit
- Is valid for 3 months from issue date.
- Can only be used at allthingsbubs.com.
- Cannot be transferred to another person’s account.
- Is issued in the currency in which you paid.
- Will be issued in the form of an online voucher.
- Can be redeemed by entering the personalised voucher code at checkout.
- Constitutes your agreement to our Terms & Conditions.
Faulty Items or Items not as Described
All our goods undergo extensive Quality Control before they are shipped out. If you come across an accidental fault or believe the item is not as we have described then please email us immediately at email@example.com. You have 7 calendar days to return an item that has an ‘accidental fault’ or is ‘not as described’ from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be noticeably faulty, unused and in the same condition that you received. If we have stated that you are eligible for a return based on the item ‘not being as described’ then it must be in the same condition as you received them. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. A clear photo illustrating the fault will be required and as well as your order number and the name of the faulty item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method payment. You will receive the credit within 5-7 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your faulty item. Return shipping costs are then refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be added to your refund. Contact us if you have any questions on how to return your item to us.