What are the Benefits of Organic Cotton?
- It’s healthy – Organic Cotton farming does not use synthetic fertilizers, harmful pesticides or other dangerous chemicals that can be harmful to your health.
- It’s Environmentally-friendly – The process omits harmful chemicals that would damage the soil, environment and workers. Furthermore, cotton is a renewable resource.
- It’s High Quality – The fibres are softer and stronger because they are not broken down by chemical processing.
- It’s Durable – Because Organic Cotton isn’t ever exposed to weakening chemicals it will last many years with proper care.
- It’s Comfortable – Natural fibres are much softer and comfortable to the touch.
- It’s Invigorating to know that by choosing organic cotton clothing for your baby that there won’t be any chemicals touching their skin AND there is no harm to the environment.
Did you know that Conventional Cotton products use almost 8,000 chemicals during production? Published by Think Green, Go Organic.
What are the Benefits of Organic Bamboo?
- It’s High Quality – This is because it’s extremely absorbent, very breathable, and ultra-soft. These features mean it’s both luxurious and practical.
- It’s Hygienic – Bamboo is resistant to odour, mold, mildew, and bacteria even after numerous washing’s.
- It’s Hypo Allergenic – This means it’s suitable for all skin types.
- It’s Easy to Care for – Bamboo clothing doesn’t wrinkle and is machine washable in cool water. Furthermore, fabric softeners are not needed or recommended.
- It’s Environmentally Friendly – Bamboo is a renewable resource. In addition, pesticides and fungicides are not required in the production of bamboo as is it is seldom eaten by insects or infected by pathogens.
Did you know that Bamboo is not produced from a tree but an extremely fast growing grass? In fact, Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on Earth. Some species can grow up to 1 meter per day and up to 60 feet in height within 90 days.